Gem of the day 19 -GINcoin (GIN)
All time high price:
What is GIN?
- GINcoin’s main purpose is to increase the likelihood of masternode mass adoption.
- It achieves this in two core ways by allowing non-technical users to deploy masternodes through a GUI-based, easy to use interface
- It also enables users to pool their funds together and share a more expensive masternode - e.g. Dash
- They have a working platform ( https://p.gincoin.io/#!/ ) with over 1800 hosted masternodes ( market value over 10,000,000 USD and support for 17 coins.
- New coins are added over time
- GINcoin is used to pay for the hosting fee and is used in the shared masternodes service.
- Above is a snapshot of the platform!
Why I like GIN:
- GIN Platform is designed to enable users with little technical knowledge to set up masternodes (MN).
- By setting up a masternodes via the GIN Platform users are able to earn a passive Masternode income
- This means you do not have to set up the tech on your own server.
- Upon launch the platform has created a huge buzz
- This project aims to simplify the process of masternodes creation and ownership.
- The platform allows for instant and anonymous validation of blockchain transactions using turnkey masternodes.
- This platform has been a major hit for crypto-enthusiasts with little or no technical understanding of the process.
- They are working in partnership with Civic.
- In the GinWallet you have a secure place to store your nodes.
- Through GinMining you can mine alongside other miners in the GIN community as a pool.
- Like all projects right now there is a lack of liquidity. This is really a long term play.
- I LOVE the idea behind GINcoin. A working, fully functioning platform created solely for the purpose of masternode staking. A home for MN’s. Who doesn’t like free money? Now you’ve got a secure platform to keep them safe on.
- Set up maternodes easily and earn passive income. It really is that easy!
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.