Gem of the day 18 -QUANT (QNT)
All time high price:
$3.57 (Oct. 27th 2018)
Returns since ICO
- 0.83x USD
- 4.42x ETH
- 1.62x BTC
What is QUANT?
- Developing a blockchain operating system called Overledger.
- They are creating an open trusted network for people, machines, and data to operate securely and safely.
- Overledger is the first interoperable blockchain operating system that facilitates internet-scale development of decentralised, multi-chain applications.
- Overledger has the ability to unlock and distribute value and applications across current and future blockchains.
- It is an agnostic platform that connects the world’s networks to blockchains and ensures you’re not limited to any single a vendor or technology.
- Overledger is the only platform that facilitates the development of internet-scales development of decentralised, multi-chain applications.
- Quant technologies help organisations safely and seamlessly take full advantage of distributed ledger technology.
What 2 products do they have?
The world’s first blockchain operating system (OS) that not only connects blockchains to one another but also connects existing networks to blockchain and facilitates the creation of internet scale multi-chain applications otherwise known as mApps.
- Address the major limitations of current blockchain technology and unlock its true potential.
- Unlock and distribute value and applications across current and future blockchains.
- An agnostic platform that connects the world’s networks to blockchains and ensures you’re not limited to any single a vendor or technology.
GoVerify allows people to verify and check that any email, SMS, letter or phone call received is legitimate and actually from the company they appear to be sent from.
- The latest global Cybercrime numbers are continuously on the rise with the levels of sophistication and coordination of targeted attacks against people on the increase. Hackers stole a total of £130bn from consumers in 2017.
- The most common crimes were generally attempts to trick individuals into revealing their personal information through fake emails, phone calls and texts.
- The proprietary technology that powers GoVerify is a combination of the tried and tested methods in cybersecurity combined with the power of blockchain technology.
Why I like QUANT:
- Exciting project aiming to be a sensible solution for interoperability between blockchains.
- Ambitious project. Dedicated Team. London Based.
- Still only listed on Hotbit and IDEX
- Low coin supply. High inflation. Easily pumped.
- Still cheap to buy.
- Like all projects right now on idex there is a lack of liquidity. This is really a long term play.
- Being a fellow Londoner I’ve got a soft spot for the guys over at QUANT. Thankfully my bias is coupled with a strong and ambitious team, great products and a roadmap that if executed correctly could make this company one that thrives in the blockchain space for many years to come.
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.