Bob’s Gem of the day 14 – Graft (GRFT) The Next Ripple?
Gem of the day 14 – Graft (GRFT)
All time high price:
What is GRAFT?
Most of the problems that cryptocurrencies face at the point of sale are and high transaction costs and long wait times. GRAFT Blockchain aims to bring a lasting solution by making it easy for the merchants to start accepting cryptocurrency at the point of sale, without having to change processes or retrain people:
GRAFT eliminates the need to maintain multiple point of sale apps and wallets with a mobile point of sale app that can accept different cryptocurrencies.
The advantages are;
- Instant transaction confirmation.
- Transactions are settled in real time and payouts can be received in a local currency
- Graft is integrating with leading terminal providers, what enables accepting cryptocurrency without changing POS system
- GRAFT Blockchain makes paying with cryptocurrency as straightforward as using a credit card or mobile wallet.
- GRAFT Blockchain allows using your favorite cryptocurrency at point of sale
- Transaction fees are small
- GRAFT Blockchain also offers variety of options for the eco-system partners to be part of the network and earn income while providing services:
- Supernode owners process transaction and earn fees
Why I like GRAFT:
- GRAFT holders are rewarded proportionally for all transactions made across the network
- GRAFT holders are paid the transaction fees.
- GRAFT is hugely undervalued and is hiding away on Tradeogre! It’s still yet to moon.
- Has a growing band on twitter fans, including myself!
- The current market has left everybody fearful of investing in coins for the long term. DYOR and invest in GRAFT if you believe they can deliver in the long run!
- It’s a competitive space. GRAFT will need to ‘graft’ a lot in order to grab a decent market share from the big boys.
- More decentralised than Pundi, far cheaper right now than Ripple. Graft has it all to play for. Solid fundamentals. Still stuck on a tiny exchange. Can do much more on a larger exchange. I like GRAFT a lot.
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.