IOTA Bosch Partnership: Price Forecast
IOTA, an internet of things blockchain has officially partnered with Bosch. They seek to partner with IOTA Marketplace where parties can buy or sell access to active data streams using a private messaging service.
What does Nouvive Intelligence Say about the Partnership?
Extremely Bullish as this partnership will allow Bosch to collect real time data and sell it on the IOTA Data market place. This could be read more on: Bosch Blog
Market sentiment has been growing in anticipation of the release of the partnerships.
Market sentiment has been growing in week on week over the past several weeks.
What is the Short-term Outlook on IOTA
- IOTA is currently in a bullish triangle pennant that appears to be touching the upper trends. It will be breaking out within the next 5 days according to Nouvive intelligence.
- A fall from the bullish triangle would see it to $0.48 before bouncing up and closing the week above $0.52
- Lower to Medium time frames see it as OVERSOLD and ready to cross over.
- On the lower time frames it has uptick on accumulation over the past two days - this is matched by volume during the same time - indicating that News was already placed in.
What is the Long-term Outlook on IOTA
- Accumulation is at an all time high for IOTA.
- IOTA is currently trading above the 15MA - Bullish News
- Since the 31st of October IOTA has been on incline.
- IOTA re-tested the 90D Moving average before on the 7th November - is more than LIKELY it will surpass it - especially as the volume gap at $0.55 needs to be filled.
Nouvive sees IOTA touching $0.48 before bouncing to $0.525
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.