EOS This Week : Bearish Sentiment / Bullish Movement
EOS has fallen prone over the past several weeks to negative market sentiment as a result of it being called a ‘Cloud based’ service, its constitution and the entire market losing belief in their $3 Billion raise earlier this year. Nonetheless, Nouvive has found bullish momentum in EOS.
What does the 1D Chart show?
- The RSI Stochastic is proving to be bullish as a Dump has been recently rejecting – staying in the HOLD category according to Nouvive Intelligence.
- EOS is currently unticking in terms of accumulation despite decreasing on market sentiment for the second week in a row.
- MACD is currently flirting – going through a confused period – based on the Positive price action – we will see it uptick upwards over the next several days.
- EOS is currently in a bullish triangle pennant, it is currently using the $5.22 as a support area, we will see it retest $5.83 shortly.
- A positive price action will see the 15 and 90 MA cross over.
- Volume is decreasing – Nouvive Intelligence spots this historical data as the same period in late October just before it spiked up to $5.83 – potentially this could be the same as we match the same profit schedule to $6.10
Where is EOS going Today?
EOS will be in a range between $5.45 and $5.22 over the next several Days.
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.