Bob’s Gem of the day 7 - Nerva ($XNV)
Gem of the day - NERVA ($XNV)
Why I like NERVA:
- You can mine it on any kind of laptop!! A typical cpu returns between 600 -1000 $XNV per month.
- Fast block times
- Low fees
- Private and anonymous it’s based on the Monero and Masari projects
- They have a beautiful looking website
- It adheres to Satoshi’s original vision of 1 CPU = 1 Vote.
Why I would invest:
- Its flying massively under the radar right now.
- Low supply. Incredibly cheap. Tremendous upside.
- Just check out their website, reddit, etc. This is a SERIOUSLY good project that nobody is talking about….YET!!! This could be absolutely huge…..a community coin with ICO means they aren’t just in this for the money…. they really are in it for the tech. I like that.
- I think community coins could come back into fashion at some point, especially due to the fact that so many projects scammed people out of their money at ICO stage. Remember CZ from binance listed Ravencoin for FREE!!! I reckon this little badboy has got a really bright future.
- Also I love the fact it based on Monero code. The gold standard for privacy.
My Rating for NERVA?
- I would give this 9/10. Its got HOT BUY written all over it!
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.