BREAKING. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE AND INFORMED DECISION MAKING
A study that claims that inflation has reached 83,000% in Venezuela has led DASH TEXT Venezuela-based blockchain startup to allow SMS-based transactions service for Dash.
What does this mean for the Technical Analysis?
- OBV on the 1D illustrates an abnormal uptick that has signalled NOUVIVE RESEARCH to report that this means we could see an incline in Dash.
- There has been an immediate increase in buy side volume over the past 6 Days – which is unusual and has been unusual especially as this has not been the case over the previous 3 months.
- Currently trading under the 55MA – a slight uptick and close above it signals EXTREMELY BULLISH MOMENTUM.
- However on the higher time frames, the RSI Stochastic has illustrated that we will see a slight dump before this occurs – unless BTC has bullish fundamental news resulting from the 9 ETF’s.
- if today still closes under the 55MA, it would still remain above the 15MA – still illustrating that there is bullish momentum.
- on the lower time frames (6H) – Nouvive awards DASH extremely bullish – the 15/55/90 MA’s will be crossing over shortly – signalling a potential pump over the 55MA on the higher time frames.
Nouvive sees a trade in DASH – for those risk averse – it is seen to enter between $157-163 however it is doubtful that DASH will fall to those levels.
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.