ETH Daily Analysis: Green Day Anticipated
Yesterday’s Ethereum action proves that during the course of the day; we will see ETH go above $104 as it seeks to find a higher support level
What does the chart show?
- All the higher time frames are illustrating based on RSI Stochastic that ETH is heavily oversold.
- Volume is slowly decreasing over the past 12 hours, with accumulation increasing over the past 16 hours.
- A volume gap has to be filled at $106.
- Currently in a bullish triangle pattern; a breakout above $101.60 would illustrate a test of the resistance at $103.50, with enough momentum to push it to $106.
- BTC decreasing to $3582 would illustrate that we would see ETH break past support to $97.
Nouvive Says: ETH will see $106 during the course of the day.
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.