XLM Daily Analysis: $0.13 & The Possibilities
XLM, the fourth largest Digital Asset has seen a 12% increase, before 2% being shaved off last night as it seeks to cool down before making the next step to $0.13.
What do the charts say?
- XLM cooled off to the 0.786 fibonacci at $0.118 before making another leg up by 0.45% – it appears that is where XLM will find temporary support before it bounces up to seek to break the $0.13 resistance.
- On the lower time frames, the 15/55/90 MA’s are set to cross-over the next few hours, that will provide it enough momentum to break past the temporary resistance.
- Accumulation despite topping up during the past few hours, is slightly increasing up 2% on the day.
- Market sentiment is slowly increasing; partly owing to anticipation of a Coinbase listing shortly.
- A close below $0.108 would represent a bearish cooling off period – especially over 48 hours.
Nouvive Says: XLM has found temporary support at $0.118 seeking to wait for both how BTC is able to find a definitive support and for the Moving averages to cross-over. It is more than likely we will see a $0.136 break during the course of the day.
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.