EOS Daily Analysis: Itching to break $3
EOS led the pump into the new week seeing close to 60% gains over three days. A slight cooling off period during the course of the late/early hours of this morning, before seeking to make a decision. By all accounts; it appears itching to break the $3 mental resistance level.
What do the charts say?
- RSI Stochastic on all the time frames is currently illustrating that EOS is oversold.
- MACD flashing buy signals.
- Volume decreasing over the past 24 hours, illustrating we will see a large volatile move.
- Volume gaps to be filled at
- Accumulation has continued despite last nights sell-off leading into a cooling off period.
- A break of $3800 for BTC or a bullish bounce from $3582 would illustrate that EOS would find support $2.523 before seeking a new leg up.
- A break of the short-time frame uphill line at $2.638 would illustrate that it has broken its uptrend.
Nouvive Says: EOS is entirely dependant on BTC; as all eyes look as to whether it will break through $6800 or bounce at $3582 leading EOS to fill the volume gap at $2.523 before seeking to fill the volume gaps at $2.812.
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.