Bitcoin Daily Analysis: $3289
Bitcoin faces the cold London weather and open this morning as it failed to make a positive effect during the Asian Trading closes. As Nouvive reported yesterday, the Altcoin market will face a 7% decrease over the week – making it a start for new investors into the market.
What does the chart say today?
- The lower time frames show that a bounce to the resistance is possible during the course of the day to fill the volume gap at $3430.
- Accumulation over the past several hours have slightly ticked up by 3% as market sentiment has increased during the same time.
- Buy-side support is currently in a tight-knit fight with sell-side as they seek to overpower the resistance level that is the 15MA.
- We may see a wick up towards $3457 if buy-side support during quiet trading hours can overpower matched by the rising RSI on the 2H chart.
- Higher time frames all illustrate that buy-side support is weaning on the higher levels with ultimately the market set to re-test the bottom that is $3187.
- MACD values and Nouvive ViFeed signals are proving that it is time to sell or look for a short-level.
- Volume gaps to be filled at $3287 – we will MORE THAN LIKELY see this during the course of the day.
Nouvive Says: Slow trading hours could see BTC tick up to $3457 before falling to the other side of the range to fill the gaps at $3287 as Bitcoin seeks to find a definitive bottom.
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.