A lot of Crypto Community have been discussing Dero. Nouvive & Nouvive intelligence explain what it is and what levels you should think to buy:
Bob Hopium, our in-house altcoin specialist best reviewed Dero:
What is DERO?
- DERO is a new, experimental blockchain technology written in Golang with a focus on enhanced Privacy and Smart Contracts
- It does this while maintaining the transparency and security of the blockchain.
- The goal is to create a unique state of the art blockchain technology with enhanced Reliability, Privacy, Security, Usability, and Portability
- It brings together some of the best proven technologies like CryptoNote Protocol and Smart Contracts, thereby allowing for the creation of Private Smart Contracts.
- The Dero Project has written a unique new blockchain technology that is based on the CryptoNote protocol.
- Dero’s goal is to create a unique state of the art blockchain technology with enhanced reliability, privacy, security, usability, and portability by bringing together some of the best proven technologies like the CryptoNote protocol and smart contracts, thereby allowing for the creation of truly private smart contracts.
- The Dero development team has implemented complete SSL across the Dero network which is a first on any blockchain. It encrypts the entirety of its network traffic which reduces its attack surface
- It also prevents ISPs or other users from analyzing Dero’s network traffic.
- The Dero Coin provides the means of exchange within the Dero network and will be used to power smart contracts.
- As with any Proof of Work network, the Coin is emitted through mining, with each new block providing a specific but progressively diminishing reward.
Why I like DERO:
- The goal of the Dero project is a blockchain network that can serve businesses and individuals around the globe, allowing for secure, fast and anonymous transactions and smart contract execution.
- DERO will be the first to support private smart contracts combined with industry-leading transaction throughout.
- DERO network has a block time of 12 seconds. This means DERO travels 50x faster than Bitcoin.
- DERO network has mandatory privacy for all transactions.
- Max supply: 18.4 million.
What do the charts say?
Rising Market Sentiment amongst Crypto-Asset traders to Dero and a double bottom at $0.80 would indicate that DERO is setting to breakout of its 6 week down-trend. Decreasing volume amidst possible partnership deals and new exchange listings illustrate that fundamental drivers could be a key approach to DERO breaking out from $0.89 climbing past the fibonnaci levels of 0.382 first then 0.5. An entry level of $0.776 with a stop loss just below $0.70 would indicate an excellent risk approach to entering DERO during Bitcoin’s Volatile and down-trend. A take profit of $1.40 would indicate an 85% gain.
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.