XHV : Christmas Present Trade
Nouvive with Nouvive Intelligence has found the perfect trade that could see your Christmas Presents come into Play. XHV or Haven Protocol
What are the fundamentals?
According to Bob, Our specialist Gem Hunter:
What is Haven Protocol?
An ecosystem of multiple fully decentralized and private stable coins that can be stored in a Haven wallet which can be seen as a private and decentralized multi-currency bank account for everyone.
How is it different from other coins?
Haven is not based on Bitcoin but on Monero. It is based on the CryptoNote protocol. Bitcoin is a completely transparent system, where people can see exactly how much money is being sent from one user to another. Haven hides this information to protect user privacy in all transactions. It also has a dynamic block size and dynamic fees, an ASIC-resistant proof of work, and a tail coin emission, among several other changes.
Haven is based on Monero and shares the same privacy features including:
Ring signatures, Ring Confidential Transactions (RingCT), and stealth addresses. These hide the sender, amount, and receiver in the transaction, respectively. All transactions on the network are private by mandate; there is no way to accidentally send a transparent transaction. You do not need to trust anyone else with your privacy.
Why I like Haven:
- Essentially it’s an offshore bank in your pocket.
- Be your own bank
- A privacy coin redeemable for a Dollar, Euro, Swiss Franc with more to come
- Rumoured to be listed on binance very soon.
- Currently being shilled by some well known faces on twitter.
- With Haven you get the price stability of a bank account combined with the privacy of a cryptocurrency
- Your stored fund remain private, in your full control and stable in price.
- It’s superior to a bank account because it is multi-currency, completely private & free of the bind of centralised agencies.
- Traders can use it with no third party involvement
- In the future it could become a storage of wealth (rather than a payment option)
- Haven Protocol’s stablecoin XUSD is expected to be available for trading on exchanges in Q1 2019
- Multi-currency Support. New stablecoins will be added to the Haven Protocol network in Q2 2019. These include: XEUR, XCHF & 6 more. They will also be available for trading.
What does the Technical Analysis Say?
- A retest of 27142 sats will be seen over the next few days as that lines up with the RSI Stochastic being OVERSOLD and lies just above the 15MA.
- On the higher time frame of 1D, it appears that both accumulation and RSI Stochastic has spiked falling its 60% fall.
- The MACD alongside Nouvive’s ViFeed indicator have spiked to BUY levels.
- Nouvive sees a retest of 27412 sats before a long to either take profit levels at 56000.
Nouvive has done this in conjunction with our partners at Quadency who enable short-term traders and long-term investors to manage their portfolio across the majority of the top 5 exchanges.
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.