NASDAQ Futures not good enough to stop BTC going to $3000
Where is Bitcoin going today?
- On the higher time frames and the lower, Bitcoin looks set to retest the trend line that signals that it will surpass the current support of $3604 to go to $3667.
- The RSI Stochastic illustrates that a cross-over is due within the next 2 hours – indicating that when it does crossover we will see $3667.
- Ultimately, Nouvive Intelligence sees it HIGHLY IMPROBABLE that BTC will go above the 15MA on the 6H time frame which is currently at $3800 today.
- On the higher time frames, there is strong sell side support – if this support is strong enough, we could see BTC over the next three days see $3000.
- On the lower time frames, BTC is stuck under the 90D MA (45M) – there is not enough strong support to see BTC go over $3650 over the next several hours.
- A 15MA and 90MA crossover according to Nouvive Intelligence is strong enough to see BTC go to $3567 – enough to retest the current bottom of $3400.
Nouvive sees a short for Bitcoin at current prices. Those who are engaging in swing trades should be in BTC Pairings. Those currently not in trades should be in USDT or equivalent to buy the dip.
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.