GoHelpFund: Breakout 25% to the Upside
What does the Technical Analysis say?
- Fundamental Drivers according to Nouvive Intelligence illustrates that there will be two more coin burns – every time coins are burned – it decreases circulating supply, therefore increasing the value of each coins.
- Currently GoHelpFund or $HELP has been in a bullish triangle pattern, a break up above its current trading price of 3704000 to the resistance at 39XX could see a breakout all the way to 70300 – possibly more as there is no historical data above this.
- Volume has been increasing week on week.
- Market sentiment according to Nouvive Intelligence has been increasing week on week.
- Accumulation too has increased as to where it was previous to breaking out.
- GoHelpfund on the higher time frames is currently trading above all Moving Averages giving a bullish positive bias –
- A breakdown of current prices of 37XX could see it fall to the bottom of the triangle at 304XX – this could provide a large enough bounce to see it go to the upside.
- RSI Stochastic illustrates that it will breakdown shortly – we could see it go to the resistance at the bottom of the triangle at 304XX
Nouvive sees a trade of dollar cost averaging from current price levels with some bids at 304XX to a take profit of 703XX.
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.