Bob’s Gem Of The Day 16 – Sharder Protocol (SS)
Gem Of The Day 16 – Sharder Protocol (SS)
All time high price:
- Sharder Protocol is a cross-chain distributed storage protocol based on blockchain 3.0
- It aims to greatly optimize current blockchain technology using sharding to increase transaction speed and scalability issues currently facing blockchain organisations.
- It’s starting with the application of distributed storage
- It will expand to many other commercial applications.
Why I like Sharder:
- It utilises ‘sharding’ technology to quicken process, transaction speed and is easily scaleable without sacrificing on network speed
- Because of the low supply it can climb in price very quickly.
- Sharder Protocol is a good name. easy to remember
- It’s not yet reached a huge exchange so it’s still relatively unknown
- The vision is great but the product is still very much in beta stage.
- Can it truly compete with bigger players in the space?
- Being launched in such a harsh bear market is always going to be tough. Even really good ICOs are suffering in this seemingly never ending downturn.
- Listed on Hotbit and Idex only right now so quite illiquid markets
- Great concept. Solves real world problems. Needs to put the work in though. This bear market has torn the backside out of most the space. Potential Gem.
If you like what I’m doing please tip me in any of the following;
XRP – rPVMhWBsfF9iMXYj3aAzJVkPDTFNSyWdKy
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.