Buy the Dip: Basic Attention Token
BASIC ATTENTION TOKEN since its addition to coinbase has seen a 40% fall. This does not mean that there is still no fundamental driving news coming out within the next few weeks including unknown partnerships that will see it retest $0.39. Nouvive sees an entry level at $0.22
What does the Technical Analysis show?
- Since the 8th November, we have seen 6 consecutive days of negative sell side volume matched with accumulation decreasing. Indicating a wave of investors and traders exiting their positions.
- The RSI Stochastic on the Higher time frames illustrate that it is HEAVILY OVERSOLD and crossed-over – illustrating that it is soon time to re-enter.
- On the Daily, BAT has been caught by the 90MA using it as a resistance. It is currently using the 0.382 Fibonacci as a support and the late october are of $0.226.
- This means that the area of 0.382 Fib and Swing Failure Pattern could indicate a reversal will be occurring soon.
- On the lower time frames, $0.226 is being used as a volume gap that will need to be filled.
- Accumulation has also slowly crept up – meaning that more individuals are buying the dip.
Nouvive sees an Entry level position of $0.226.
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.