ETH: Bulls Winning : Where’s it going this week?
Market Sentiment is Bearish for Ethereum. Despite that on the higher time frames , Ethereum is looking more than Bullish. Nouvive & Nouvive Intelligence discuss where Ethereum is going for the week. A bullish break above $212 signal a positive move to $216.
What does the 1 Week Higher Time frame say?
- Despite the rest of the market closing bearishly on the 1Week Higher time frame, ETH proved to stick together in order to show another Higher Higher, Higher Low.
- There are still gaps to be filled with at $209 – $206 – $213 – $219.
What does the 1 Day Higher time frame say?
- ETH looks INCREDIBLY BULLISH .
- accumulation has started to spike up over the past several days.
- Over the past 4 days there have been several higher highs/
- The MACD illustrates a bullish cross over on 1D Chart.
- The RSI STOCHASTIC has crossed over – rejecting a dump giving ETH enough power to fill the gaps at $213 and $216.
Where does Nouvive see ETH going today?
- ETH is currently trading between two ranges – $206 and $212 – A break above $212 will signal a bullish move to $216.
- The RSI Stochastic is signalling there will not be a dump as that has once again been rejected. The 4h illustrate that there will be a move over $212.
- The MACD is currently confused – however signalling an OPPORTUNITY to move above $212.
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.