XRP: Where Is it going over the weekend?
XRP looks ready for take-off, based on both Fundamental News and Technical Analysis. Following our call to wait for $0.50, XRP appears that it could be ready for $0.57 over the next several days.
Where will XRP go Today?
- Accumulation following the dump has once again spiked up on the higher time frames, illustrating that those that got out of their trades and ready to enter again. This is positive momentum.
- RSI Stochastic on all time frames is HEAVILY OVERSOLD and CROSSED-OVER providing the impression that XRP looks ready to take on the first resistance at $0.525 before seeking redemption at $0.62
- A trader has to watch out for the $0.525 level as it already has been tested twice, however a spike from BTC would cause XRP to spike above the resistance level.
- Moving Averages are set to cross-over once a move above $0.525 has been solidified.
Nouvive sees a trade from current market price to $0.575 over the next several days.
Where will XRP go over the weekend?
Based on Historical Levels which is the 618 Fibonacci where XRP was cooling off following its double digit increase at $0.50 – Both Nouvive and Nouvive Research see this as current support levels and do not see XRP dipping below $0.50
Levels to Watch:
- $0.498 – Support
- $0.525 – Current resistance
- $0.575 – Current Highs
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.