ETH : Where is it going over the weekend?
ETH/Ethereum Follows Bitcoin, it appears that both will be flirting with support and resistance over the weekend. ETH will go do $206 before pumping to $218 on Sunday Night – Early Monday Morning.
Where does Nouvive see ETH going Today?
- The accumulation as decreasing – not at the same rate as BTC – this gives the impression that those who longed or brought ETH did so from the early $200’s and therefore are not willing to sell.
- RSI Stochastic on all time frames is HEAVILY OVERSOLD this illustrates that we will see a pump up $215 over the course of the next several hours before testing the October Highs of $206.
- ETH over the past 12 hours has been flirting with $211 – this is the 0.618 Fibonacci line – an area where a coin usually cools off. This tells Nouvive that as a result of a refusal to dump and staying at the 618 Fib – we will see $215.
Where does Nouvive see ETH going over the weekend?
- As a result of the pump to $215 and it being the weekend where the markets are traditionally slower until Sunday Evening – the weekly and daily close – we will see ETH flirt with $206 before attempting to start the week at $218 to make ANOTHER HIGHER HIGH, HIGHER LOW.
- This higher high, higher low will make ETH far more bullish on the weekly time frame which has been on-going over the past 4 Weeks.
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.