XRP like the rest of the market fell by 5% as a result of the market cooling off. Nouvive sees a Short-term outlook of $0.50 before a bounce to $0.57.
Where is XRP going over the Week?
- The bulls have positive momentum in their favour – especially considering there will be an increase of positive fundamental news in the next few weeks.
- Increased buy-side support especially considering it is constantly breaking resistance levels.
- RSI Stochastic is unable to cross-over despite being over-brought – it is believed by Nouvive Research that RSI Stochastic will not work in the next coming weeks.
- It is believed that considering its positive momentum it will break the current resistance that is $0.53 – if that happens – $0.62 is next on the cards with $0.79 occurring thereafter.
- The XRP run will be stopped at some point.
- RSI Stochastic is illustrating over-brought
- If it is unable to break through the $0.53 resistance level – this will show a double top and it will fall past $0.42.
Where is XRP going Today?
- Following the fall from the highs of $0.52 that presented itself on Monday – XRP is currently sitting upon the 15MA.
- Just below this, we see the 0.618 Fibonacci line – a previous area for where a coin cools off before re-testing the upper resistance/
- Accumulation has decreased over the past few days – this can coincide with a high amount of sell offs as a result of XRP dipping lower than 6%
- There is a high level of sell-side volume – volume is high currently trading above the 90D Average – this indicates that we will see $0.50.
Nouvive sees $0.50 touching before shooting off to $0.57 on fundamental drivers that will be released over the next few day
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.