While the rest of the Market is currently down, Nouvive Research has found the best Fundamental trade and Nouvive has found that QSP could be between 25-100% on trade returns within the next 2 Weeks
What does the Technical Analysis say?
- On the 1D Chart, Accumulation started to spike towards the end of October with volume spiking over the same period of time.
- The RSI Stochastic has just crossed-over 2 days ago, meaning there is a lot of upside potential to go to between 25%-100%
- On the 1D chart, QSP has shown evidence of the 3 Soldiers Candles, this is an indication of a reversal from a downtrend or an accumulation period.
- On the lower time frames, it appears that it has shot off – higher than market expectations.
- All of the Moving Averages are inching closer to cross-over – an indication that it is possible to see a double digit return.
- A close or a breach of $0.04817 would indicate that XLM is ready to move higher to $0.052 for a 25%return.
- On the lower time frames there is hardly any accumulation.
Nouvive Research has found based on Market Sentiment and Order Book valuation – that this trade is currently not a crowded one and therefore the market is still unaware.
Nouvive sees a trade at current market price with a take profit at $0.052
Nouvive sees a trade for the conscious to $0.042 and a take profit at $0.052
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.