FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE AND INFORMED TRADING DECISIONS
Every Moment ETH is looking extremely bullish, Nouvive has awarded ETH a BUY award, re-forecasting Ethereum to end the week just above $235.
Why does the Technical Analysis show?
- Ethereum has increased heavily on buy-side support in favour of a move towards $235
- Price action illustrates that over the next 12 hours, we will see all the Moving Averages on the 4H/6H cross-over, this would provide ETH enough momentum to push to $235.
- The 200MA on the 4H/6H has been breached – usually a coin will touch the 200MA before falling. This isn’t the case with ETH who appears to be stop running above it.
- RSI Stochastic has crossed-over to the bearish side – it is believed that a dump will be rejected with ETH going to $216 before pumping to $235.
- There is a large volume gap to be filled at $224.
What has Nouvive Research found?
- Nouvive Research has found historical data that when ETH closes the day above $221, ETH the following day immediately jumps to $235 before cooling off just shy of the figure.
- Market Sentiment is heavily increasing towards NET LONG for Ethereum.
- NR have found data that illustrates that the ETH play is currently not crowded – with many individuals still in lower market cap coins.
Nouvive and Nouvive Research sees ETH close the day above $224 and closes the week testing $235 at least once.
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.