XRP Bull Run will not stop
BREAKING. FOR TRADES AND INFORMED DECISIONS
XRP broke out of its second accumulation period in over 3 months. This saw XRP close 5% up on the day.
This morning, 6th November, XRP broke out again of its uptrend to continue in that direction – increasing by 3%.
Where does Nouvive see XRP going today?
- The bulls have positive momentum in their favour – especially considering there will be an increase of positive fundamental news in the next few weeks.
- Increased buy-side support especially considering it is constantly breaking resistance levels.
- RSI Stochastic is unable to cross-over despite being over-brought – it is believed by Nouvive Research that RSI Stochastic will not work in the next coming weeks.
- It is believed that considering its positive momentum it will break the current resistance that is $0.53 – if that happens – $0.62 is next on the cards with $0.79 occurring thereafter.
- The XRP run will be stopped at some point.
- RSI Stochastic is illustrating over-brought
- If it is unable to break through the $0.53 resistance level – this will show a double top and it will fall past $0.42.
Nouvive sees that XRP will reach $0.62 within the next 3 days.
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.