TRX: 15% Upside Breakout in 3 Days
BREAKING. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TRX appears to be getting ready for a 15% move over the next 3 days.
What does the Technical Analysis suggest?
- The entire market is currently receiving positive price action and momentum – therefore all the coins are currently or will currently breakout shortly.
- TRX has increased buy-side support especially on the higher time frames.
- Nouvive Research has found that TRX/TRON have one of the highest market sentiment in the Crypto community.
- On the higher time frames, the OBV has spiked up – illustrating that accumulation is increasing.
- This points Nouvive to the mere fact that this trade is currently not a clouded traded and therefore entering now would be wise.
- There is a volume gap between $0.026-27 – meaning this needs to be filled.
- The first resistance is $0.0287 with the second resistance is $0.029 – Nouvive believes that both resistances will be broken within the next three days.
- All the moving averages are about to cross-over historically this is an indication of over a 10% pump – potentially seeing the third resistance
- RSI Stochastic illustrates that TRX is oversold and therefore a dump could happen.
- TRON has already shot up 7% – it may need to cool off – this is doubtful
Nouvive sees a trade from current levels to $0.029.
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.