BREAKING. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE AND TRADE
EOS as stated earlier this week has broken out, this is as a result of both the market conditions and Bancor’s technical change to start on the EOS blockchain.
Where is EOS going today?
- EOS has just broken out of its triangle pennant – there is the first resistance that will need to be broken which is $6.10
- The OBV that illustrates open interest indicates that sentiment for the rest of the market is poor and traders have not entered into EOS as of yet.
- Volume is poor, well under the 90D Average, however there is heavy buy side support indicating we may see $6.10 today.
- RSI Stochastic illustrates that a dump was rejected with the stochastic reversing and slowly moving up.
- Increased buy-side support indicates that once traders rush into the market, we should see $6.30 before Friday.
Nouvive and Nouvive Research finds that as a result of positive market conditions, lack of traders in EOS and continued buy-side support, there is NO BEARISH BIAS.
Nouvive sees a trade from current price to $6.30
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.