CMC to add XRP for Trading: $0.79 on Track
BREAKING. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CMC, one of the largest Capital Markets Brokers have enabled Spread-Betting and CFD trading for Ripple, better known and traded as XRP. This allows an additional 11 Million users to trade XRP.
What does this mean for technical Analysis
- The bulls have positive momentum in their favour – especially considering there will be an increase of positive fundamental news in the next few weeks.
- Increased buy-side support especially considering it is constantly breaking resistance levels.
- RSI Stochastic is unable to cross-over despite being over-brought – it is believed by Nouvive Research that RSI Stochastic will not work in the next coming weeks.
- It is believed that considering its positive momentum it will break the current resistance that is $0.53 – if that happens – $0.62 is next on the cards with $0.79 occurring thereafter.
- Currently on the higher time frames using the $0.53 as support – INCREASINGLY BULLISH
- The XRP run will be stopped at some point.
- RSI Stochastic is illustrating over-brought
- If it is unable to break through the $0.53 resistance level – this will show a double top and it will fall past $0.42.
Nouvive Re-Forecasts XRP, awarding it a BUY at current levels to $0.79
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.