ADA: Market Silent Trade of the Month
BREAKING. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE AND FOR INFORMED DECISION
What does the technical Analysis say?
- On the 1D, ADA has appeared to be reversing as a result of the three green soldiers.
- Volume has been drastically decreasing – indicating that a breakout should be occurring within the next 3 Weeks.
- The OBV that illustrates open market interest is showing a slight spike in accumulation – indicating the trade is soon going to become a crowded one (Bullish indicator)
- The RSI Stochastic crossed over at the end of October, illustrating that it is increasing in buys.
- ADA will be retesting the 16MA in the next few hours – if it is able to close above it and therefore close above $0.073 – this would illustrate a bullish signal, the first seen in over a month.
- ADA will be seeking to retest the few volume gaps that exist – the one at 57% and 117.48%.
- It is likely that ADA will blast and retest the 200MA – a bullish sign and where usually a breakout falls short of. This is roughly $0.15.
What does Nouvive Research say?
Nouvive Research states that despite the uncertainty occurring in the Cardano Foundation with IOHK, they still have awarded ADA a BUY.
What does Nouvive see?
Nouvive sees a trade from $0.072 with a dollar cost averaging all the way to $0.061 with a take profit at $0.15.
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.