ETH and Goldman. Why the infactuation?
Goldman Sach’s are heavily investing in Ethereum. Why is this? Nouvive Research has found the answers
Ethereum’s Lead Developer and Founder, Vitalik Buterin has stated that they will be changing from 17TPS or Transactions per Second to 1700TPS. Therefore removing the little competition that was impeding upon them including ZIL, Lisk and other coins that are quickly rising up the market place.
Nouvive Research has provided a Quick yet realistic reason as to why they LOVE Ethereum:
- Ethereum 2.0 will change the way that blocks are managed, namely changing from a Proof of Work to a Proof of stake model.
- This effectively means that a group or community of individuals who stake the most coins will have control over the networks.
- Therefore Goldman offering Non-Forwarding Contracts could in effect buy Ethereum on the behalf of their clients and stake these coins for a long period of time.
- Even though the price of transactions would be decreased as part of the 2.0 Update – they could slow down the network if they want.
- Moreover, they could control the future of CryptoAssets and Smart contract protocols by controlling the Ethereum network.
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.