STORM: Soon to Breakout: Price Analysis
- STORM available on Binance.
- Broke out of accumulation several days ago
- Retesting the First Resistance level
- Volume indicates 110% increase over the next 1 Week
BREAKING. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE AND INFORMED DECISION
What does the technical Analysis Suggest?
- Over the past 1 Week storm has broken out of accumulation
- On the higher time frames of 1D – it has been trading above the 15MA and 55MA.
- Today’s close will indicate whether it can blow past the 90D MA and 1st resistance level of $0.0109
- A close above it would indicate it is ultra bullish and can see the volume gaps at $0.015 and above the second resistance level of $0.021
- The RSI Stochastic on the higher time frames illustrate that despite it resting the first resistance it has enough momentum to move higher.
- The volume over the past 10 days has been trading higher than the 90D Average – which indiciates it has enough momentum to move higher.
Nouvive Research has looked into the order book value of the coin and view it as ultra bullish.
NR have also looked into the market sentiment and has deemed that the market is still unaware that it will pop 117% upwards.
Nouvive sees a trade at $0.0091 with a stop loss at $0.008 and a take profit at $0.0211. Always move stop losses up in profit.
Click for a clearer image
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.