Where is Crypto Going Today?
BREAKING. FOR IMMEDIATE TRADE AND INFORMED DECISION MAKING
Coins to Watch today:
- GVT: As a result of several of their latest news including their own exchange and several added functionalities.
- Walton Chain: They have broken out of accumulation recently.
- XRP: They are in the process of accumulation – however informed sources tell Nouvive they may be breaking out soon.
- KEY as we illustrated broke out of accumulation and may skyrocket shortly. Read here
- QSP: Turning Bullish. Read here
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) their decision on whether they should hardfork will be announced shortly
Where will Bitcoin go today?
- Lost 3% as a result of the dump – indicators illustrates we may see $6360.
- OBV is spiking on the higher frequencies – illustrating individuals are using this opportunity to buy the dip.
- Volume is heavily in favour of buy side support.
- The London open that sets precedence for where the day will go – illustrates a bullish start.
- Individuals need to watch out for the 15MA that could be used as a resistance.
- The bullish pennant may be used as a bull trap and on the flip side could be seen as a rising wedge to $6127.
Click for a clearer image
Where will Ethereum go today
- A rising wedge illustrates there is a strong chance of 79% that we will see $185 retested – last seen on the 10th of October.
- There is every sell side support at $200 – there is a ultra high chance we wont see that figure for a long period of time.
- Decreasing volume illustrates that there will be a big move occuring shortly.
- OBV has start to signal downtrend thereby open interest is decreasing in the market.
- RSI Stochastic has overturned – illustrating we will see $185.
Click image for clearer picture
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.