AST: Wait for the Retest – Broke out of accumulation
- AST has just broken out of its accumulation
- Recently retested the 200MA line – Do you wait to re-enter or wait for a better trade
BREAKING. FOR IMMEDIATE TRADE AND INFORMED DECISION MAKING
What does the technical Analysis Show?
- AST recently broke out of its ONB and thus illustrated to the rest of the market that it has broken out of accumulation
- As of several minutes ago it has broken through the 200MA – just touching the tip.
- Volume seems to increasing and many individuals have not yet piled into the trade – therefore the market is still unaware.
- RSI Stochastic is still at 50 and has notyet crossed over illustrating that 3960 sats or 45% away is still a high possibility.
Should I take this trade?
- There are several volume gaps that need to be filled at 1850 sats – therefore the market will come down – this is at the 0.786 fibonacci line.
- We may even see 1600 sats where it will cool off before retesting 3960 sats.
- RSI Stochastic has crossedover twice in its current regions – illustrating it is running out of steam.
Nouvive Research and Nouvive see a trade is possible when it comes to 1600-1850 sats – with a stop loss at 1500 sats and a take profit at 3960 Sats.
If AST zooms past 2400 Sats, it will immediately fly to 3960 sats.
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.