SelfKey – Broke out of Accumulation: Price Forecast
- Market is still unaware about Self-Key breakout
- The coin broke out 2 days ago – currently cooling own following its 84% spike
- Ready for another leg up
BREAKING. FOR IMMEDIATE TRADE
What does the Long-term Technical Analysis suggest?
- On the 1D despite its 84% incline, it appears that a dump has been rejected – it looks like it is cooling off – ready for another leg up.
- OBV shot all the way down on the higher time frames.
- High sells in the 150 Sats area.
- Volume over the past 6 days have been abnormally high compared to the previous 40 days.
- The 15/55MA has already crossed over on the higher time frames.
- 55/90MA has not yet crossed over – there is still another leg up.
What does the Short-term Technical Analysis suggest?
- The buy side volume is still high several days later.
- A dump has been rejected even on the shorter time frames.
- Volume gaps have to be filled at 109 Sats – best area to re-enter a position.
- Currently resting on the 0.5 Fib – indicating it has been cooled off.
What does Nouvive See?
Nouvive & Nouvive Research are both adamant that KEY will cool off to 109 Sats before testing 185-230 Sats. – realising a 110% profit.
Those who are entering into a position should put a stop loss at 100 Sats.
What is the probability of this occurring?
71% of this occurring within the time frame of 10 Days.
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.