NANO: Accumulation Over. Time for 100% Move?
- Nano has been spotted to reach a 100% move in the next 6 Weeks.
- Broke out of its accumulation move 10 Days.
- Volume gaps need to be filled.
BREAKING. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE & TRADE
What does the technical Analysis say?
- On-Balance Volume on the 1D illustrates that there is a move upwards and that accumulation has finished since touching $2.40.
- Decrease of volume illustrates a large move is imminent.
- A lot of volume gaps present at $2.29, $2.58 & $2.89 – NANO will seek to touch these.
- A close today above $2.06 will present a close above 15 MA.
- Nano for the past month has been flirting under the 15MA, since 15th October has risen above it and continued to trade above it.
- 15/55/90MA should crossover within the next 2 weeks – representing a bullish and positive momentum on the 6H chart.
- Currently trading within a bullish pennat as can be seen by the chart below. We should see NANO skyrocket above 2.29 once it breaks above it.
- RSI Stochastic illustrates the best possible position to enter for an individual is $1.92.
Nouvive views an entry level of $1.92, with a partial take profit at $2.81 and a full take profit at $3.81. We have given this a 83% chance of occurring.
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.