Why You Should Start to Refocus on Ethereum : GOLDMAN REPORT
BREAK. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONCERNING ETHEREUM INVESTORS AND TRADERS
News has just been released by AbacusJournal.com that according to their sources, Goldman Sachs is exploring Ethereum Futures. This would keep the Investment Bank ahead of all their competitors who are only interested in Bitcoin Futures, including the soon to be released BAKKT on the 12th December 2018.
It is believed that the product may be Ethereum and a non-deliverable forward, this is when the contract is settled between the difference of the contracted and the current spot price.
Their sources who currently remain anonymous stress the importance of Ethereum. It is heavily believed internally that Ethereum is the one to hold alongside Bitcoin. At least that is what they have been telling their clients.
One of their sources go as far as stating that the “Ethereum NDF will happen”
Where does Nouvive see Ethereum going based on this news?
- Ethereum over the past 1 Week has been unable to see above $205.
- ETH is currently resting on below the 15 Moving average.
- A spike for the OBV over the past 12 hours coincides with the increase of Buy Side Volume, this could be enough to see ETH over $202.
- Volume is well below the 90D average, indicating a large move will occur shortly.
- RSI Stochastic is appearing to cross over within the next 12 hours – representing bullish news.
- The market has reacted this, attempting to break out of $200 – currently being suppressed.
- Short-term time frames illustrate heavy buy side volume based on this news.
Nouvive has renewed forecasts on Ethereum to a BUY.
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.