SIA: Accumulation Over. Break Out Imminent
- Bullish price action appears
- SIA ready to surpass current resistance at 124 to retest 140 Sats.
- 65% Chance of achieving over 178 Sats.
Breaking. For Immediate Release and Trade on Binance
SIA Or SC appears to be rising as of Writing to appear over the previous resistance level of 120 Sats on Binance.
What does the Technical Analysis Say?
- One false breakout has appeared in early October according to Wyckoff’s Theory, it cooled off before presenting a bullish sentiment.
- On the 1D Higher time frame, it has surpassed the 15 and 55 Moving Averages which counts as positive price action.
- Cross overs of the 90 and 15 MA appears to be occurring within the week, therefore giving enough momentum to surpass 140 Sats and potentially testing the 178 Sats line.
- Volume gap presenting itself both at the 140 Sats line and the 180 Sats line.
- Accumulation has been going on since early September, a breakout implies the community is ready for it to bounce.
- This is based heavily on technical analysis – there are no fundamental reasons for a breakout.
Nouvive sees an entry level of 115 Sats with a take profit at above 178 Sats and a first stop loss at 100 Sats. Watch out for the 140 Area.
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.