- Tether has burnt $500 Million worth of Tokens over the past 24 Hours.
- ZRX is in the process of a major Market Dump.
- XRP is appearing to be more and more bullish everyday.
Breaking. For Immediate Release
The entire market appears to be down today, the reasons can be stated as Market uncertainty, this the 10th Day in Row that the big 5 coins have traded within the same ranges.
This is cause for worry for the rest of the market, as can be seen by majority of the Coins within the top 100 are down by an average of 4% down on the day.
Once more worrying is our favourite coin to hedge against market volatility as found by Nouvive research, NULS is also down an average 4% on the day too.
What does the total Market Capitalisation say excluding bitcoin?
- Volume too has decreased showing a break through current highs of Market Capitalisation.
- This could hint towards a Total Market cool off as a result of the bullish sentiment that has occurred.
- Perhaps – Halloween Festivities and the slow market has made more individuals focus on what they want to wear as opposed to wear the market should go today.
What about the rest of the Market?
- Decreed was listed on Binance yesterday and has since cooled off, currently 5% down on the day.
- GVT have several fundamental changes that they will set to launch on the 31st of this month. This caused the coin to skyrocket more than 40%.
- MFT or Mainframe has been spotted by Nouvive as the next coin that will skyrocket as it earlier broke out of accumulation.
- SIA coin is one of the coins that we are closely monitoring as it appears to have broken out of its ranges.
Where is BTC going today?
- BTC has following its test of the mid level of $63XX’s has decided to retest the current resistance area of 15/55MA – which is currently $6410.
- The area of $6415 is another major resistance with it being given a 37% chance that Bitcoin will surpass the resistances of $6456 today as well.
- Despite this, OBV has increased over the past 12 hours illustrating that the market is getting ready to take off in preparation for BAKKT and a Possible ETF ruling.
- RSI Stochastic has to be watched over the next 12 hours as it is looking ready to crossover to hit that $6480 area of resistance.
- Institutions trades can be seen on Commitment of Trades where there are heavy indicators implying that they are majority turning long as a result of bullish news – BAKKT.
- BAKKT is also being released on the 12th December – implying that the market could shoot up.
- Heavy Open Interest favouring longs.
Nouvive sees Bitcoin remaining within its usual ranges.
Where is ETH going Today?
- Larger Plays within the CryptoAsset community has signalled their Bearish faces when they decided to lock up close to 1 Million Ethereum’s in cold wallets.
- Ethereum over the past 1 Week has been unable to see above $205.
- ETH is currently resting on below the 15 Moving average.
- A spike for the OBV over the past 12 hours coincides with the increase of Buy Side Volume, this could be enough to see ETH over $202.
- Volume is well below the 90D average, indicating a large move will occur.
- RSI Stochastic is appearing to cross over within the next 12 hours
Nouvive is bullish on Ethereum going into the Weekend.
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.