EOS Daily Price Analysis
- Consistently for the past 6 Weeks – EOS has been under the 90D Average Volume
- OBV Illustrating that retail investors may have lost interest
- EOS will continue to trade sideways for a period of time
Breaking Price Analysis. For Immediate Release and Trade
What does the Long-Term Technical Analysis Suggest?
- EOS has been currently trending between 2 points over the past 3 Months – Between $4.1 and $6.7
- Volume has decreased to an all time low for EOS.
- On Balance Volume illustrates that Traders and Investors have lost interest in EOS.
- There are no fundamental game-changing news.
- Despite this technical achievements have increased – so to has Market Sentiment.
- EOS has continued to host conferences and Meet-ups across the world.
- Nouvive Research has rated EOS as one of the top Market Sentiments.
- The 1D chart illustrates that this constriction of EOS could lead to a break out to fill the $6.2 Volume gap that has recently been found.
- Low volume illustrates a breakout is imminent within the next few weeks.
What is the short-term Technical Analysis?
- The lower time frames illustrates that despite volume trending well-below the 90D average – this may be as a result of a breakout occuring soon.
- A Bullish Wedge can be seen – especially on the 4H time frame that illustrates all the Moving Averages will cross over on or before the 26th October.
- This could be to retest the higher bands of $5 or to at least reach and fill the gaps leading to $5.70.
- Since the 15th October, OBV on the lower time frames have increased – illustrating accumulation.
Nouvive awards EOS a BUY award in the short-term until the 26th October. There will be a breakout based on positive Price action on the probabilities of 64%.
Those interested should enter a long at $5.40, with a stop loss at $5.23 and a take profit at $6.
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.