DCR on Binance: Price Forecast
- DCR or Decreed will be added on Binance from Tomorrow 24/10/2018 from 6am In the morning
- Historically Volume increases Ten-fold in the first 4 Hours
- DCR is already up 40% on the news
Breaking. For Immediate Release and Trade
News has just been released on the wire that Binance will be adding DeCreed or DCR from tomorrow. Those who are interested in entering a trade should read the Technical Analysis reasons below and the entry/exit level
- A dump at $47.20 has been rejected. This has been to fill a volume gap as a result of the 40% increase.
- An entry level of $46.62 – the previous resistance level and where the 200 EM could be found is a perfect entry.
- Dump rejected by the 15MA.
- RSI Stochastic on Higher Time frames will cross over if a dump to $44-46 happens – representing another 30% growth as a result of the addition.
- Current Volume is well below the normal average of DCR daily.
- All Moving Averages on DCR will cross over within the next 24 hours, this could potentially propel DCR to $56.2 or $77.16
- OBV illustrating that there isnt as much volume as what would be expected, therefore despite the 40% increase – the market still has not fomo’d into it.
Nouvive recommends an entry level of 50% at $46.60 and 50% at $44 with a stop loss at $40 and a take profit of 25% at $56.20 and 75% at $77.10. Always increase stop Losses in Profit.
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.