How to transfer your brought Bitcoin or Ether:
- Understand you can send Bitcoin to Bitcoin addresses only. Ether to Ether addresses only.
- Have a Binance/Bitmex/Mercatox/IDEX account
- Money deposited on your Kraken Account
Screenshot guide on how to Purchase, Transfer and Trade Cryptocurrencies
To send your currency go to accounts on coinbase and then select your currency wallet.
This is the withdrawal page that will ask you for the address that can be revealed how from below and the amount you would like to send.
- Then you will have to enter the address of your Binance deposit wallet. Make sure you select the correct currency on Binance before you send. To find the deposit address check the next photo.
- On Binance, go to funds up top and then select the currency you will be sending from Kraken. Copy the address and enter it into Kraken and finish the transaction.
- Nouvive will then provide you which coins to purchase.
Trading on Binance
- Ensure you have deposited money on Binance
- Have signed up for a Binance Account
Once the incoming Bitcoin or Ethereum hits your Binance account, you are now ready to start trading! Go to the Exchange tab and click Basic and you should see the screen below.
This example will be using ETH or Ethereum.
Like FOREX trading Cryptocurrency is traded in pairs. It will always be ETH/BTC, BTC/XVG, BTC/WTC, etc. Most coins are traded against BTC although some also support ETH and LTC.
For our example I will be using the coin XVG.
Searching for the coin
- Click on the ETH tab on the right side (highlighted below and search for XVG)
- Click on the XVG/ETH link which will take you to the page below
Buying the coin
- Go to Market
- Set the desired amount (number of coins or total percentage of your ETH balance are your two options)
- Click Buy XVG
HOW TO CHANGE ETH FOR BTC OR BTC FOR ETH
Exchanging alt coins to BTC
- Click the BTC tab next to the ETH tab we used earlier.
- Search for ETH
- Click on ETH/BTC pairing
Selling your ETH for BTC
- Click on Market.
- Enter amount of ETH or percentage of your total ETH balance you wish to sell.
- Click on Sell ETH.
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.