What’s Happening with the overall Altcoin Market?
Bitcoin refused to back down from the challenge of the $6,800 mark. This led the rest of the market to bounce seeing returns of around 3%.
What about the Latest Updates?
- Stellar – XLM– the recent listing on Coinbase announced that they had acquired a sharia compliance certification by the Central Bank of Bahrain.
- Sharespost, a liquidity provider announced that they would be making use of XLM to intergrate the Stellar Decentralised exchange with their liquidity functions.
- Stellar collaborated with TransferToon 26th July to support money exchange across national boundaries with a coverage of more than 70 countries.
- Ethereum Classic – ETC – one of the main coins announced for a Coinbase listing has today surpassed Tron and Monero in terms of market capitalisation.
o At press time, Ethereum Classic [ETC] was trading at $19.39 and has seen a significant hike of more than 11% in the past 24 hours.
o ETC has announced software updates as well as community developments.
o The development team has welcomed three new members to their team.
o The ETC development team has also released updates for their ongoing projects, Emerald-Js and the Classic Geth project.
- Ziliqa – ZIL –a top 25 coins has announced that they have delayed their upcoming mainnet for the first of January 2019 as opposed to the last day of September. This caused a dip in prices by 3%.
- ICON – ICX – Pumped on their latest news updates by 25%
o Theloop one of the ICON foundations main strategic partners agreed to rebrand to ICONLOOP.
o ICON have also announced that they are repurchased almost $5Mn worth of circulating coins.
o They will also be releasing more code on to their Github as part of a renewed campaign.
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.