• Cryptocurrencies: 2209
  • Markets: 18660
  • Market Cap: $248549367651.49
  • 24h Vol: $65029610252.706

IOTA Swing

IOTA 3 Month Swing Trade on Binance

IOTA has no upcoming events that can spark the price, rather the Nouvive team is relying on existing fundamentals and technical analysis. 

Based on decreasing volume for the past 3 months and intense selling pressure, IOTA is ready to draw down to previous support levels tested in March and April. 

Following a bounce from the support and our entry, IOTA is ready to test the 0.5 Fib, which Nouvive have announced a 75% take profit level, before trading side ways for 1 Month before selling the remainder 25% for a further 15 per cent profit.

Enter: 0.0001320

Take Profit 75%: 0.00023

Take Profit 25%: 0.00025

Profit: 89%

Stop Limit: 0.000125

Risk: 4% 

Probability: 89%

Time Frame: 3 Months

 

 

 

 

 

Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.

Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.

Show Your Views:
  •  (0)
  •  (0)
  •  (0)
  •  (0)
274

ViFeed Indicators

Bitcoin (BTC)
$7986.4
48.00 RSI
0.04%
Hold
Ethereum (ETH)
$248.29
34.00 RSI
-0.94%
Buy
XRP (XRP)
$0.38
53.00 RSI
-1.13%
Hold
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
$397.37
43.00 RSI
-2.53%
Buy
Litecoin (LTC)
$101.11
56.00 RSI
-0.63%
Hold
EOS (EOS)
$6.3
29.00 RSI
-1.96%
Buy
Binance Coin (BNB)
$33.77
42.00 RSI
-0.96%
Buy
Tether (USDT)
$1
0.00 RSI
-0.16%
--
Stellar (XLM)
$0.12
39.00 RSI
-1.25%
Buy
Cardano (ADA)
$0.08
36.00 RSI
-1.22%
Buy
Do you withdraw your profit?