Friday 8th June 2018 BTC UPDATE
Friday 8th June 2018 BTC UPDATE:
- BTC is set to see a retest of the 7534 Position. This represents 0.67 on the Fibonacci Sequence. Fibonacci here has been drawn from the Weekly Highs to last Week’s Lows.
- We will see 7534 hit with potential to see 7489 being tested on the 1M wick before the daily closes on 7650.
- On all HTF (Higher Time Frames, the BB Bands – or the Bollinger bands are illustrating a move downwards.
- Yesterday, Thursday 7th June 2018 – BTC kept on getting rejected at the 7.7 Level illustrating Lower Lows being made. Ultimately Lower Lows, Lower Highs means a bearish Sentiment.
- Short from 7690 levels with a SL above 7710 at a Leverage of 25X. TP or Take Profit should be 7534. This represents a 156 PIP move.
- Another Limit order should be laddered from 7489 upwards to 7534 to catch the bounce. SL should be at 7460 at a 25X Leverage with TP being at 7645. This represents a 112 Pip Move.
Nouvive: Home of Crypto Beginners, Traders & Investors. Nouvive provides Cryptocurrency trading news, Analysis and indicators for beginners, traders and investors.
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Nouvive does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please view the Risk Warning Below.